This course is designed for those who have already qualified and who need to refresh their existing First Aid skills in line with HSE recommendations. The course re-caps on the principles of dealing with injuries, illnesses and emergencies in the workplace.
Who is it for?
Holders of a First Aid at Work certificate which is more than 3 years old (please note the certificate must be shown to the tutor on arrival and retained throughout the course)
What is covered?
- Understanding the role of a First Aider and the need for reporting accidents
- Caring for an unconscious casualty
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood loss and Shock
- Burns and scalds
- Disorders of the air-way
- Bone injuries
- Major medical conditions
A HSE recognised Ofqual accredited First Aider at Work certificate valid for three years
Course Fee (ex VAT)
From £145 per person on public courses
What is included?
- All tuition and assessment
- Post course guidance and support including training manuals
- Automatic recall for requalification
- Discounted Supplies
- Certificate upon completion
Inhouse Enquiry Form
In-house courses are a flexible and cost effective way to train a group of staff. We tailor courses for your organisation’s specific requirements. These can take place at your premises or at one of our training centres in Central or North London.
In addition, for those organisations who regularly have to train/refresh their staff qualifications, we operate a contract service.
The benefits of doing this are that we make sure that through us, you are able to:
- Keep track of what training your company has had
- Receive reminders for refresher training
- Arrange regular sessions for new joiners.
- May 8th to May 9th at Haringey Professional Development Centre
- May 11th to May 12th at City Business Library, City of London
- May 15th to May 16th at Enfield Business Centre
- Jun 15th to Jun 16th at Enfield Business Centre
- Jun 22nd to Jun 23rd at Haringey Professional Development Centre
- Jun 26th to Jun 27th at City Business Library, City of London
- Jul 6th to Jul 7th at Enfield Business Centre
- Jul 13th to Jul 14th at Haringey Professional Development Centre
- Jul 17th to Jul 18th at City Business Library, City of London
- Sep 14th to Sep 15th at Enfield Business Centre
If you have a group of 4 or more; it sometimes pays to have a course on your premises. There is no minimum number, but its more cost effective to have more delegates on the course.
The in-house courses are arranged to fit your needs. They are held on times and dates to suit you, and can even be split over a number of weeks if you’d prefer. They days don’t have to be consecutive and times can start when you’d like to.
The courses are also tailored to your place of work. Examples are used that best demonstrate the type of accidents and injuries that could take place on your premises.
Please contact us for information on our inhouse training courses, you may be surprised how flexible and accommodating we can be.