This half-day course provides people with an understanding of the legislative requirements, principles and practical application of the requirements of fire safety in the workplace.
Who is it for?
Anybody nominated to act as Fire Warden or Fire Marshall at their place of work. Most notably for people who need Fire Warden training in London.
What is covered?
- Realising the importance of Fire safety
- Understanding the combustion process and spread of fire
- Identifying suitable fire prevention and protection measures
- Appreciate the basics of fire legislation
- Fire fighting equipment
- Effect a safe evacuation
This course uses video footage to demonstrate the different effects and the serious nature of fire. Optional live fire training can be added to the course on request.
A Fire Marshal or Warden certificate valid for One year
Course Fee (ex VAT)
From £80 per person on public courses
From £425 for In-house courses (for up to 12 delegates)
What is included?
- All tuition
- Books and handouts
- Post course guidance and support
- Discounted Supplies
- Certificate upon completion
Inhouse Enquiry Form
In-house courses are a flexible and cost effective way to train a group of staff. We tailor courses for your organisation’s specific requirements. These can take place at your premises or at one of our training centres in Central or North London.
In addition, for those organisations who regularly have to train/refresh their staff qualifications, we operate a contract service.
The benefits of doing this are that we make sure that through us, you are able to:
- Keep track of what training your company has had
- Receive reminders for refresher training
- Arrange regular sessions for new joiners.
- Oct 24th to Oct 24th at City Business Library, City of London
- Nov 22nd to Nov 22nd at Enfield Business Centre
- Dec 20th to Dec 20th at City Business Library, City of London
If you have a group of 4 or more; it sometimes pays to have a course on your premises. There is no minimum number, but its more cost effective to have more delegates on the course.
The in-house courses are arranged to fit your needs. They are held on times and dates to suit you, and can even be split over a number of weeks if you’d prefer. They days don’t have to be consecutive and times can start when you’d like to.
The courses are also tailored to your place of work. Examples are used that best demonstrate the type of accidents and injuries that could take place on your premises.
Please contact us for information on our inhouse training courses, you may be surprised how flexible and accommodating we can be.