An Emergency First Aid at Work course for those working in low risk environments such as shops or offices. The course follows the HSE recognised Ofqual accredited syllabus and aims to provide delegates with the essential principles of First Aid and how to apply them to an emergency setting.
Who is it for?
- Workplaces with less than 100 staff
- Individuals who need to have basic First Aid knowledge, such as freelancers
- Lower risk workplaces such as shops, offices, etc
What is covered?
- Understanding the role of a First Aider and the need for reporting accidents
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Caring for an Unconscious Casualty (including seizure)
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood loss and Shock
- Minor burns and scalds
- Preventing cross infection
- Use of available First Aid equipment
A HSE Recognised Ofqual accredited Emergency First Aider at Work certificate valid for three years
(A yearly Skills Update is recommended by the HSE until a Re-qualification Course becomes necessary at the end of the three year validity)
Course Fee (ex VAT)
From £85 per person on public courses
From £425 per day for In-house courses (up to 12 delegates)
What is included?
- All tuition and assessment
- Post course guidance and support including training manuals
- Automatic recall for requalification
- Discounted Supplies
- Certificate upon completion
Inhouse Enquiry Form
In-house courses are a flexible and cost effective way to train a group of staff. We tailor courses for your organisation’s specific requirements. These can take place at your premises or at one of our training centres in Central or North London.
In addition, for those organisations who regularly have to train/refresh their staff qualifications, we operate a contract service.
The benefits of doing this are that we make sure that through us, you are able to:
- Keep track of what training your company has had
- Receive reminders for refresher training
- Arrange regular sessions for new joiners.
- Apr 26th to Apr 26th at Enfield Business Centre
- May 20th to May 20th at Enfield Business Centre
- May 20th to May 20th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- May 23rd to May 23rd at City Business Library, City of London
- Jun 10th to Jun 10th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- Jun 21st to Jun 21st at Enfield Business Centre
- Jun 25th to Jun 25th at City Business Library, City of London
- Jul 11th to Jul 11th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- Jul 17th to Jul 17th at Enfield Business Centre
- Jul 18th to Jul 18th at City Business Library, City of London
- Sep 19th to Sep 19th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- Sep 23rd to Sep 23rd at City Business Library, City of London
- Sep 30th to Sep 30th at Enfield Business Centre
- Oct 7th to Oct 7th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- Oct 17th to Oct 17th at City Business Library, City of London
- Oct 29th to Oct 29th at Enfield Business Centre
- Nov 14th to Nov 14th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
- Nov 22nd to Nov 22nd at Enfield Business Centre
- Nov 25th to Nov 25th at City Business Library, City of London
- Dec 5th to Dec 5th at City Business Library, City of London
- Dec 11th to Dec 11th at Enfield Business Centre
- Dec 12th to Dec 12th at Haringey – Bruce Castle Museum
If you have a group of 4 or more; it sometimes pays to have a course on your premises. There is no minimum number, but its more cost effective to have more delegates on the course.
The in-house courses are arranged to fit your needs. They are held on times and dates to suit you, and can even be split over a number of weeks if you’d prefer. They days don’t have to be consecutive and times can start when you’d like to.
The courses are also tailored to your place of work. Examples are used that best demonstrate the type of accidents and injuries that could take place on your premises.
Please contact us for information on our inhouse training courses, you may be surprised how flexible and accommodating we can be.