Download our 2024 training timetable
Qualified paediatric first aiders are a legal requirement in early years settings. This 2-day course helps you meet your obligations meeting EYFS, OFSTED and Surestart requirements.
£120 public courses in Enfield and Haringey
From £450 per day in-house
*All displayed prices are excluding VAT
Enfield, Haringey and all over the UK for group bookings
Throughout the year
Duration 2 Days
Valid for 3 Years
This paediatric first aid course provides specific First Aid Training for those who look after children and babies (under 5s). The course is in line with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and is designed to meet the requirements of Ofsted and Surestart.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for babies, children and adults
- Caring for an unconscious person
- Bleeding and Shock (electric, anaphylactic)
- Burns and scalds
- Bone injuries
- Embedded objects
- Eye injuries
- Bites and stings
- Imbalance of heat
- Febrile convulsions
- Conditions; Asthma, diabetes, sickle cell, meningitis
- Recording accidents at work and using First Aid supplies
Fully Accredited Paediatric First Aid certificate valid for three years.
Who Should Attend
- Any adult working with children under the age of 5 years e.g. Child Minders, Nursery/School Staff dealing with Foundation Stage, Playgroup Leaders, Nannies, Au Pairs etc.
- Parents who want to learn key skills to help them cope in an emergency situation
Dates and Locations
Courses are held monthly at each location and are selected at time of booking.
If you don’t see a time or date to fit your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How To Book
Complete the booking form below by selecting the date and location of the course you want to attend. Include your colleague details (if applicable) and how you would like to pay. Simple.
Payment is made using Stripe, making online payments easier, faster and more secure.
We understand some businesses prefer to pay by invoice, that’s not a problem. Simply follow the booking form process and select ‘pay by invoice’ when prompted.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help.