Download our 2024 training timetable
Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively. This course for Level 3 Food Safety Course will help prepare them for this environment.
POA. Please use the booking form below to request a price.
In-house group bookings
Throughout the year
Duration 3 Days
3 Years Certification
Maximum of 12
- The implementation and supervision of food safety management systems
- Understanding food safety procedures
- Understanding the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understanding the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understanding the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciating the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understanding the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- The importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
Fully Accredited Level 3 Food Safety Awareness certificate is valid for three years.
Who Should Attend
Managers and supervisors in small, medium or large catering, manufacturing or retail businesses.
Dates and Locations
Courses are held monthly at each location and are selected at time of booking.
If you don’t see a time or date to fit your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How To Book
Complete the booking form below by selecting the date and location of the course you want to attend. Include your colleague details (if applicable) and how you would like to pay. Simple.
Payment is made using Stripe, making online payments easier, faster and more secure.
We understand some businesses prefer to pay by invoice, that’s not a problem. Simply follow the booking form process and select ‘pay by invoice’ when prompted.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help.