Download our 2024 training timetable
A comprehensive first aid training course for the designated First Aider at your premises covering all the key areas in the syllabus for first aid at work. HSE recognised and Ofqual accredited course. We aim to give delegates the training, knowledge and confidence through a combination of theory and practical sessions with simulated casualties.
£240 – £340 public courses
From £475 per day in-house
*All displayed prices are excluding VAT
Enfield, Haringey, City of London and all over the UK for group bookings
Throughout the year
Duration 3 Days
3 Years Certification
Public courses 12 spaces
- Understanding the role of a First Aider
- The need for reporting accidents
- Caring for an unconscious casualty
- Performing CPR
- Blood loss and shock
- Burns and scalds
- Disorders of the airway
- Bone injuries
- Major medical conditions (including the administration of aspirin and epinephrine)
An HSE recognised Ofqual accredited First Aid at Work certificate valid for three years
(A yearly Skills Update is recommended until a re-qualification course becomes necessary at the end of the three year validity)
Who Should Attend
- Staff acting as the recognised First Aider at Work
- Those wanting more than basic First Aid knowledge
- Appropriate to companies where HSE guidelines recommend a qualified first aider
- If you are unsure, use this HSE First Aid assessment tool
Dates and Locations
Courses are held monthly at each location and are selected at time of booking.
If you don’t see a time or date to fit your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How To Book
Complete the booking form below by selecting the date and location of the course you want to attend. Include your colleague details (if applicable) and how you would like to pay. Simple.
Payment is made using Stripe, making online payments easier, faster and more secure.
We understand some businesses prefer to pay by invoice, that’s not a problem. Simply follow the booking form process and select ‘pay by invoice’ when prompted.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help.