Download our 2024 training timetable
Three years can be a long time between first aid courses so HSE recommend regular refresher training. This 3-hour update course is designed to help you brush up on your skills each year.
£60pp public course
£395 per day in-house
*All displayed prices are excluding VAT
Enfield and all over the UK for group bookings
Throughout the year
Annual renewal recommended
This First Aid Annual Skills Update 3-hour course allows delegates to refresh their existing First Aid skills. It is ideal for those with a certificate but who feel they may be a bit rusty. It is run on a workshop basis and covers all the key aspects of First Aid training, including injuries, illnesses and emergencies in the workplace. This course is strongly recommended by the HSE for all first aiders as an annual session to keep their knowledge up to date.
Included in the price is Continual Assessment & Tuition Post course guidance and support, plus discounted supplies
- Understanding the role of a First Aider and the need for reporting accidents
- Caring for an unconscious casualty
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood loss and Shock
- “Real Life” Casualty Simulation
- (There may be time to practice or discuss other areas students feel they need to refresh)
A First Aid Training Skills Update certificate valid for one year.
A yearly skills update is recommended until the re-qualification course becomes necessary at the end of the three year validity.
Who Should Attend
- Those wishing to follow the HSE recommendation to attend an annual update of their skills
- Holders of a First Aid at Work or an Emergency First Aid at work qualification
- Those wishing to refresh their skills and practice in a relaxed environment
Dates and Locations
Courses are held monthly at each location and are selected at time of booking.
If you don’t see a time or date to fit your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How To Book
Complete the booking form below by selecting the date and location of the course you want to attend. Include your colleague details (if applicable) and how you would like to pay. Simple.
Payment is made using Stripe, making online payments easier, faster and more secure.
We understand some businesses prefer to pay by invoice, that’s not a problem. Simply follow the booking form process and select ‘pay by invoice’ when prompted.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help.