Download our 2024 training timetable
This course has been designed for those who need to have knowledge of first aid but are not necessarily the designated first aider. This one day first aid course is fully accredited training course.
Fully Accredited Emergency First Aid at Work course. This is a one day course which follows the HSE recognised Ofqual accredited syllabus. It aims to provide pupils with the essential principles of First Aid and how to apply them to an emergency setting.
£105 public courses in Enfield, Haringey and City of London
From £475 per day in-house + £10 per person
*All displayed prices are excluding VAT
Enfield, Haringey, City of London and all over the UK for group bookings
Throughout the year
Duration 1 Day
3 Years Certification
Maximum of 12
- Understanding the role of a First Aider and the need for reporting accidents
- Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Caring for an Unconscious Casualty (including seizure)
- Performing Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Blood loss and Shock
- Minor burns and scalds
- Preventing cross infection
- Use of available First Aid equipment
A HSE Recognized Ofqual accredited Emergency First Aider at Work certificate valid for three years. A yearly Skills Update is recommended by the HSE until a Re-qualification Course becomes necessary at the end of the three year validity
Who Should Attend
- Workplaces with less than 100 staff
- Individuals who need to have basic First Aid knowledge, such as freelancers
- Lower risk workplaces such as shops, offices, etc
Dates and Locations
Courses are held monthly at each location and are selected at time of booking.
If you don’t see a time or date to fit your needs, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How To Book
Complete the booking form below by selecting the date and location of the course you want to attend. Include your colleague details (if applicable) and how you would like to pay. Simple.
Payment is made using Stripe, making online payments easier, faster and more secure.
We understand some businesses prefer to pay by invoice, that’s not a problem. Simply follow the booking form process and select ‘pay by invoice’ when prompted.
If you have any queries or would like to discuss your requirements, please contact us and we will be happy to help.