This new qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and to become more risk aware in their day to day work.
Who is it for?
Anyone in a work environment, particularly those who are likely to be responsible for, or contribute to carrying out risk assessments.
What is covered?
- Ability to contribute both to the maintenance of a safe work environment and to the process of formal risk assessment
- Understanding the legal requirements for risk assessment
- Understanding the principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping.
CIEH certificate in Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2 Award valid for three years.
Course Fee (ex VAT)
In-house from £425 per day
What is included?
- All tuition
- Post course guidance and support
- Discounted Supplies
- CIEH Certificate upon completion
Inhouse Enquiry Form
In-house courses are a flexible and cost effective way to train a group of staff. We tailor courses for your organisation’s specific requirements. These can take place at your premises or at one of our training centres in Central or North London.
In addition, for those organisations who regularly have to train/refresh their staff qualifications, we operate a contract service.
The benefits of doing this are that we make sure that through us, you are able to:
- Keep track of what training your company has had
- Receive reminders for refresher training
- Arrange regular sessions for new joiners.
- No Upcoming Events
If you have a group of 4 or more; it sometimes pays to have a course on your premises. There is no minimum number, but its more cost effective to have more delegates on the course.
The in-house courses are arranged to fit your needs. They are held on times and dates to suit you, and can even be split over a number of weeks if you’d prefer. They days don’t have to be consecutive and times can start when you’d like to.
The courses are also tailored to your place of work. Examples are used that best demonstrate the type of accidents and injuries that could take place on your premises.
Please contact us for information on our inhouse training courses, you may be surprised how flexible and accommodating we can be.