Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is not only responsible but also accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
This Course is designed to provide information on all Food safety issues from a management or supervisory point of view.
Who is it for?
Managers and supervisors in small, medium or large catering, manufacturing or retail businesses.
What is covered?
- The implementation and supervision of food safety management systems
- Understanding food safety procedures
- Understanding the concept of food hazards and the risks associated with them
- Understanding the terminology with respect to supervising food safety
- Understanding the techniques involved in controlling and monitoring food safety
- Appreciating the risks linked to cross contamination
- Understanding the role temperature has to play in the control of food safety
- The importance of supervising high standards of cleanliness in food premises
Level 3 Food Safety Awareness certificate is valid for Three years.
Course Fee (ex VAT)
What is included?
- All tuition
- Books and handouts
- Post course guidance and support
- Discounted Supplies
- CIEH Certificate upon completion
Inhouse Enquiry Form
In-house courses are a flexible and cost effective way to train a group of staff. We tailor courses for your organisation’s specific requirements. These can take place at your premises or at one of our training centres in Central or North London.
In addition, for those organisations who regularly have to train/refresh their staff qualifications, we operate a contract service.
The benefits of doing this are that we make sure that through us, you are able to:
- Keep track of what training your company has had
- Receive reminders for refresher training
- Arrange regular sessions for new joiners.
- No Upcoming Events
If you have a group of 4 or more; it sometimes pays to have a course on your premises. There is no minimum number, but its more cost effective to have more delegates on the course.
The in-house courses are arranged to fit your needs. They are held on times and dates to suit you, and can even be split over a number of weeks if you’d prefer. They days don’t have to be consecutive and times can start when you’d like to.
The courses are also tailored to your place of work. Examples are used that best demonstrate the type of accidents and injuries that could take place on your premises.
Please contact us for information on our inhouse training courses, you may be surprised how flexible and accommodating we can be.